First held in 1911 and adopted by the United Nations in 1975, International Women’s Day is not just a celebration of women around the world – it’s about championing equality.
This year’s theme is Balance for Better, because by seeking a balance between men and women, we can build a better world for everyone.
There are so many successful women with amazing stories in the world today. By sharing some of those stories in the ebook that we have created, we hope they will inspire you to write your own and help us all to achieve a better, gender-balanced world. #balanceforbetter
Who’s featured in our eBook?
- Anna Tsyupko, CEO of PayBase
- Francesca Carlesi, Founder and CEO of Molo
- Elsa Chan, Head of Americas at Comply Advantage
- Andrea Dunlop, CEO of Merchant Acquiring, Europe at Paysafe Group
- Holly Glowaty, Co-Founder US-based consulting firm K+H Connection