The Telegraph Future of FinTech conference takes place on 29 November 2016 and will unite influencers from the UK, European and Global markets, as well as tech innovators, under one roof for a dynamic day of strategy talks and myth-busting debates.
Currencycloud CEO Mike Laven will be taking part in Panel Session: The Implications of PSD2 covering:
- Will PSD2 accelerate fragmentation in the FinTech industry?
- Does PSD2 level the playing field for start-ups in the FinTech Space?
- The positive impact of PSD2: How emerging service providers are leveraging regulation
Key event themes:
- Harnessing the power of disruptive innovation in FinTech
- Cementing Britain’s position in the global FinTech market
- Which other international FinTech hubs will shape the next 10 years
- The implications of Brexit, PSD2, APIs, and more latest developments
- Where to invest now as the FinTech sector continues to grow
- Data analytics and consumer behaviour as key industry drivers
- The transformational power of collaboration
If you are going and would like to speak to one of our team, please contact us.
November 29, 2016